Ty-Rap® Cable Ties Spec Grade Cable Ties
• General purpose Nylon 6/6 is suitable for use in most practical applications at a continuous temperature up to 150°F. Nylon 6/6, the grade most often used for cable tie production, meets
• UL 94V-2 flammability ratings. It’s working temperature range is from 40°F to 185 °F.
• Stainless Steel locking device holds tight and last long. Won’t rust.
• Rounded Edges
• Smooth Metal Pawl Prevents Cable Wear and Damage. Won’t damage sensitive wires
• Cable ties have a bent tip for easier pickup, insertion and pull-up
• Self-locking, one-piece, low-profile head conserves space.
• Smooth, rounded edges do not cut insulation – or hands – and are comfortable to work with.